– PC : My Result Plus
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP has activated the link for uploading half-yearly examination marks of students from classes 9 to 12. The access to upload the marks is only given to the school heads. The link can now be accessed directly from the official website of UPMSP- upmsp.edu.in.
The official notification for the school heads reads, “The website of the council has become functional for uploading the marks of half-yearly examinations of the students from classes 9 to 12. The principals can log in on the portal to upload the marks.” The school heads must note that it’s mandatory to use their own e-mail address and mobile number while generating OTP on the official website for uploading marks or for any other purposes. The school heads will require their own user id and password to access the window for uploading marks. Steps to Upload Half-Yearly Marks for Classes 9 to 12
The school heads must follow the below-mentioned steps to upload the marks of their students.
- Visit the official website of UPMSP at upmsp.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which mentions, ‘Class 9 to 12, Upload Marks for Half Yearly Examination.’
- Enter required credentials on the login page and click on the submit button.
- The window to upload half examination marks will appear on the screen.
- Proceed to fill the sections as per the given instructions.
The school heads are suggested to keep their login credentials very safe. The credentials are for personal use only and should not be shared with anyone under any circumstances. The school principals will be held responsible for any odd situation arising out of it. The school heads are also advised to read instructions carefully available on the login page of UPMSP.