OSSSC Recruitment 2021
– PC : My Result Plus
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has commenced the application process for Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021. The Commission has invited applications for 586 posts on contractual basis under Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Government of Odisha. All desirous and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment drive by visiting the official website of OSSSC at osssc.gov.in upto July 23, 2021.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Start date of online registration – June 24, 2021
Last date of online registration – July 23, 2021
Last date to pay application fee – July 23, 2021
Last date to submit online application – July 30, 2021
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Post – Revenue Inspector
No. of Posts – 586
Salary – Rs. 16,880 per month
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification – A candidate must possessed Bachelor degree and Computer Application Knowledge.
Age Limit – 20 to 32 years
How to Apply: Candidates can register for the post from the Commission’s website www.osssc.gov.in on or before 23 July 2021.
Selection Procedures: Selection will be based on a written examination.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
● There will be 200 multiple-choice questions for 400 points divided into two halves.
● Part 1 will contain 50 questions covering general knowledge and mathematics.
● Part 2 will consist of 50 questions in English and 25 questions on the computer.
● Each question is worth two points.
● Each part will have two hours to finish the examination.
● For the 1/4 mark, negative marking will be used.