The Rs 1,013.6-crore IPO received bids for 1,09,44,34,026 shares against 80,79,491 shares on offer, according to data available with the NSE. The portion for non-institutional investors was subscribed 262.08 times, Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) 100.73 times and Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) 49.70 times.
Go Fashion (India) raised a little over Rs 456 crore from anchor investors. The proceeds from the fresh issue will be used to fund the roll-out of 120 new exclusive brand outlets to support working capital requirements and general corporate purposes.
The company is engaged in the development, design, sourcing, marketing and retailing of a range of women’s bottom-wear products under the brand ‘Go Colors’.
Investors, who had bid for the issue, can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
- Visit https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Under the issue type, click Equity
- Under the issue name, select Go Fashion (India) Limited in the dropbox
- Write the application number
- Add the PAN card ID
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and hit submit
You can also check the allotment status on the online portal of KFin Technologies Private Limited (https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus), the registrar to the issue.
The registrar is responsible for complying with the timelines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatching and uploading of refunds, and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.
- Go to the web portal of KFin Technologies Private Limited
- Select the IPO in dropbox whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
- You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
- In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
- Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
- For security purposes, fill the captcha accurately
- Hit submit
Bidders who could not get allotment in the IPO may see the initialisation of refunds on November 26. Others, who would be allotted shares may see the credit of shares in the demat account by November 29. The counter may get listed by November 30.